Wether and doe sale
January 19, 2013
Johnston County Livestock Arena
Contact Eric Honeycutt if you have consignments for the sale.
1. Seller must be a member of the NCMGA. Dues $25.00 for the year (can join at sale).
2. Wethers and Does must be weaned and on feed by the sale date.
3. Wethers must be castrated and healed before the sale.
4. All goats must have a scrappie tag in the ear.
5. Goats need to weigh at least 45 - 85 pounds for April Shows.
At the sale the goats need to weigh 30 or more pounds.
6. The cost of selling the goats will be $10.00 per head to cover cost.
7. Shavings will be provided by the NCMGA.
Rules & Entry Form
Western NC Sheep, Goat, and Llama Meeting
There will be hands-on microscope work. You can bring your own animals'
fecal samples to check, FAMACHA classes, nutrition, scrapie information, etc.
When: SATURDAY February 9, 2013
Time: 9 AM - 5 PM
Where: in Hickory, NC
Featuring Dr. David Pugh
Lunch will be provided
For Questions call Dr. Berverly Hargus (828-243-8360)
or Dr. David McCracken (828-507-6986)
MEMBERSHIP DUES ARE NOW DUE.
PLEASE SEND PAYMENT AND FORMS TO:
9067 Ivanhoe Rd
Harrells NC 28444-9337
PLEASE SEE FORMS FOR MEMBERSHIP FORM.
PLACE YOUR FARM NAME AND INFORMATION HERE....
You could have your Farm Name and information available on our
For more information contact:
Melinda Honeycutt at
NCMGA Liability Disclaimer
J&C Ranch Web Design,
Copyright © 2007-2013, All Rights Reserved
If problems with this website, click here to contact
Last Updated on